Welcome to Razzamataz Wimbledon.
Razzamataz Theatre Schools was launched in 2000 and achieved national recognition in 2007 after a memorable appearance on BBC’s Dragons’ Den, winning the investment from Duncan Bannatyne.
We know our children are missing their Razzamataz lessons but also really enjoying connecting with us on social media. The highlight of our day is seeing videos and photos of our students and it is with great excitement that we can announce that Razzamataz is going online!
How it works
The classes will take place via Zoom and be kept very small so they can be as interactive as possible. There will be a small charge of just a few pounds a class to cover expenses. There will also be lots of content including special guest workshops with performers from the West End stage that will be announced in the near future.
What is special about our Razz Online community?
- Each student gets noticed in a virtual classroom – very small virtual class sizes (no more than 10 for 2 – 8yrs and no more than 15 for 9-18yrs)
- Inspiring and highly experienced teachers
- Enhanced learning – teachers have time to individualise and tailor their feedback, ensuring that each student understands, can get the help they need and can reach his or her potential in the virtual lesson.
- Dedicated Q&A time throughout to ensure assessment of learning, individuals can connect closely with their teacher & peers and become confident and comfortable when it comes to sharing their ideas and perspectives
- Share the Razz Online community – invite your friends who may not be a Razzamataz student to get involved.
- For parents / guardians ‘pay as you go’ option with no monthly commitment or direct debits
- Opportunity for 1:1 tutorials in singing, dance and drama
Drop us a line at email@example.com
http://www.razzamataz.co.uk or 07453 940248
Thank you for your understanding and we wish you the very best during these challenging and unprecedented times.
Razzamataz Wimbledon launched in September 2016 and teaches children aged 2-18 singing, dance and drama. Located 2 minutes walk from Southfields station we are easily accessible and can’t wait to meet you! We pride ourselves on top quality tuition at affordable prices in an environment where everyone is encouraged to reach their full potential.
Alongside their industry professional teaching team the School has been visited by Carl from the Nick Jnr pop group ‘Go!Go!Go!’, Thomas Inge from West End show Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Cassie Clare from West End Musicals, CATS, Oliver and Little Shop of Horrors and most recently, Claire McKenzie from Paw Patrol Live.
We also do lots outside of our Saturday classes too, including workshops with South West London Rainbows, free Wimbledon Library Workshops and much more. Whether children come to gain confidence, make new friends or simply to have fun – or perhaps to pursue the dream of achieving a career in the performing arts – we are there to provide the tools to help them achieve their goal.
If you fancy popping down and seeing all this with your own eyes, we are at St Cecilia’s School on Sutherland Grove SW18 5JR.
Do book in advance to avoid disappointment as we do have limited spaces. Contact Heather on: 07453 940248 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org